Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Wk 1630 convert or add flopy drive

duckland23

Hi i was wondering if anyone added a usb or floppy drive too a casio 1630 Piano keyboard . I would love too add that too my keyboard which is a casio wk-1630 keyboard . I am getting a M-Audio pro usb adaptor for my computer soon from ebay got a good deal on it .If you happened too know if the spot is there on one of the boards too connect the floppy drive which i cant image why it wouldn't be .  I seen the jacks holes are on the board for the 1630 and not the jacks for rear stereo output too a amplifier .

let me know if this can be done . or one day ill buy a WK-1800 which has what i want .

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/18/2020 at 10:30 PM, duckland23 said:

Hi i was wondering if anyone added a usb or floppy drive too a casio 1630 Piano keyboard . I would love too add that too my keyboard which is a casio wk-1630 keyboard . I am getting a M-Audio pro usb adaptor for my computer soon from ebay got a good deal on it .If you happened too know if the spot is there on one of the boards too connect the floppy drive which i cant image why it wouldn't be .  I seen the jacks holes are on the board for the 1630 and not the jacks for rear stereo output too a amplifier .

let me know if this can be done . or one day ill buy a WK-1800 which has what i want .

You are looking for the big silver boy, the WK-1800 as it has a Floppy drive. I think it also has a bit better hardware than the 1600 despite using the same Sound Source.