Video Files on Forum ×

Sustain Pedal Discontinued?

BobA

PX-730 was released in 2011.  Parts for older models are often discontinued after so many years.  This is not something specific to any manufacturer.  Yamaha also discontinues parts for older models.  The automotive industry has the same practice.  It sucks, but that's the way things are.  Sometimes we have to get a little creative to keep things going.  I always say, where there's a will, there's a way.  As others have suggested, try contacting a local repair shop.  You may also find some NOS (new old stock - a common automotive term) parts somewhere.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2020 at 11:18 PM, Brad Saucier said:

Keep an eye out for used ones on the internet marketplaces.  Some pop up occasionally.  Now this is purely an educated guess, but the SP-32 pedal unit should have all of the parts used in the PX-730.  That might bean option to get parts.  

Hi, my pedal board is broken too PX830 but the pedal works fine just the wood is broken can i replace it with the SP-32 wood maybe? and i know SP-32 don't work in PX830 (asked before the support) But after reading your post i thought maybe i can replace the parts and can use it as whole part. Thanks

IMG_9371.JPG