Video Files on Forum ×

Midi séquenceur. MZX 500.

Sergio. H

Bonjour à tous. 

Je possède le MZX500 depuis deux ans. Jusque là je l'utilisais comme un orgue électronique avec les presets d'usine, les accompagnements automatiques et enregistrements sur clef USB. ensuite je commence à enregistrer mes propres rythmes dans le pattern recorder. Impec, tout marche bien. En revanche j'ai du mal à comprendre le fonctionnement du séquenceur midi 17 pistes dont la système track. Je ne trouve pas la procédure pour sélectionner un son par piste. Lorsque j'enregistre, le même son de piano revient. Quelqu'un pourrait il m'aider. J'ai pourtant bien lu la notice et visionné les tuto sur YouTube, je ne m'en sort pas. Merci d'avance pour votre aide. Sinon le casio mzx500 est une super machine à un prix très sympa. 

Hello and thank you for the answer. Sorry for my English. I'm French. 

I enderstand for the system track. So, for individual tracks, I press the button monitor, for example solo track 1, I choose a synth sound, press record to the midi recorder, precount 2mesures, and when I play keyboard, the sound is always a piano...??? Could you explain me the procedure, step by step, please? I would be very grateful. Thanks a lot for your help. Cordially. SERGE. 

Power on the keyboard.  Select a tone for upper 1.  Press the record mode button then select MIDI.  Press the "system track no data" box and select a solo track instead.  Play something to start recording.  Press stop when done.  Press the tone button to select another tone for upper 1.  Repeat the initial process and select a different solo track each time.

Hello and thank you for the answer. Sorry for my English. I'm French. 

I enderstand for the system track. So, for individual tracks, I press the button monitor, for example solo track 1, I choose a synth sound, press record to the midi recorder, precount 2mesures, and when I play keyboard, the sound is always a piano...??? Could you explain me the procedure, step by step, please? I would be very grateful. Thanks a lot for your help. Cordially. SERGE.