Connecting S200 to new iPad

So with my new Casio CT S200 I tried hooking it up to my 2012 MacBook in order to connect to playground sessions and the program won't recognize the keyboard. My iPad Pro comes, I connect it using an Apple brand USBc adapter to USB A, that is connected to the USB mini port on the Casio. Now I have changed the local control to Off on the keyboard and the app still won’t recognize my device. Any ideas to what I am doing wrong?

It's a different platform, however, when connecting my CT-S300 to my Win10 PC, it is instantly recognised and identified. Nothing needed to be changed or set in either the computer nor the Casio for it to work. As Brad says above, it's almost certainly the USB cable that is causing your issue. Additionally, apart from the two different types of cables, there have also been issues with poor quality 'cheap' cables that simply do not work correctly causing similar problems to that which you describe.

• Like 1