Video Files on Forum ×

MZ-X500 mixer page

Cosimo

I'm sorry, but I've tried this before in the last few days. It doesn't work. I want to change mixer B. Tracks 3 and 4 must be turned off because they are necessary for the Key step pro arturia. On the fly I can do it, but when I turn off I have to do everything again on the Casio. Maybe I'm wrong what do you mean "hold" save ?, please point me to all the keys I have to press , hold I can't find it, excuse my ignorance 

Cosimo

Thank Brad, if I may ask you one last question, please. I don't want it to track 4 send program change outside, so confusion happens... how do I do that?

Track 4 is key step arturia to mininova , and in this case Casio is midi tru.

But if i need play mininova to casio, (mininova keys is microscopic !) , caso midi is out.

in this case i don't want that track 4 of the casio send program changes . Can help my please ?

thank from Cosimo.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

Which question?  

I was referring to your comment where you said:  "Unfortunately a tone selection or registration selection will always send program change data.  You'll need to look for an alternative."  Would that alternative include the PX-5s?  I believe it was about turning on/off pc for a particular track.

The PX-5S should work for what the OP is asking, in theory.  I have not tried it to confirm.  A stage setting on the PX-5S can save tone configuration for up to 4 zones/parts and each zone has independent MIDI out switches.  For example, zone 4 can have MIDI out disabled entirely, which would allow an external controller to use part 4 of the PX-5S and also save the tone settings you would want for that part.