Video Files on Forum ×

Dust covers for ct-x

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know-a towel might be OK, but it has alot of lint of its own IMO. Alot of faulty key issues can conme from even a little dust getting inside the keys.

I prefer waterproof covers for all my keyboards-never know when you might spill something, I like my coffee when I'm practicing, playing so that's me! I've made my own by buying sheets of naugahyde, available online by the yard-a few cuts with a scissor-or even just cutting a big piece large enough to drape over the keyboard-will e more waterproof and if you get the better naugahyde that is a bit thicker-also can give the keyboard some protection from damage. i also have  few of the commercial stretchy covers-which are not so good IMO-too thin-not waterproof and don't have any protection at all if you drop something on your keyboard. Better than nothing-but I use the naugahyde covers on all the Casios, and my other keys and consoles too.

• Like 1