Video Files on Forum ×

User song volume on px-870

Hi everyone.

For any px-870 owners out there, I just received mine after a long wait (hurray!) 

I'm busy trying out some of the features and one thing I had difficulty with is adjusting the volume of the user added songs.  (I loaded a song onto a usb and I'm able to play it) I looked in the manual and could not find a way to adjust the volume so the song is not too loud compared to the piano voices.  Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the volume so you can play along with the song, e.g. like you can with concert play?

TIA!     

Thanks Brad,

The manual sections seem to spell out most options, but you're right that this one is only indicated in the diagram.  I think I got a bit confused and was focused on the concert play volume keys.  It's gonna take a bit more time before I figure out the manual.  I'll be curious to see if the user midi playback uses the same volume keys. 

The volume control does work though, which makes it great for adding and using "play alongs".       

Thanks for the help!

• Like 1