Video Files on Forum ×

*newbie* Speaker quality of px-870

Hi
I am new to (any) Piano and I owned this PX-870. So you can safely assume that I have heard neither digital nor acoustic piano in front of me. I wanted to know about the quality of this piano. In my opinion, the speaker quality is kind of low, while in the websites they mention this piano has a rich and good sound. and it is different from the ones I saw on the youtube (and here the parameter of the recording of those movies comes in).
BUT this is the thing that bothers me, it mentions it has 4 speakers and in one of the websites it says that 2 speakers are on top of piano and 2 speakers are beneath the piano. But when I listen to those two "speakers" on the right and left side beneath piano, I cannot hear anything. I wanted to know is it normal? or is it faulty?

Listening to your video, it sounds great!  Sounds rich.  The speakers on bottom are for low frequencies.  If those were not working, it would not sound that good.  The speakers on top are for highs, clarity.  It is harder for our ears to pinpoint where low frequencies are coming from, but they are there.

Thank you alot, I was thinking this product is faulty and felt too bad.

Also I played something to have a better judgement. I would be super happy to know your opinion

*No pedal used

*Mobile haas been put on the sheet holder

*Volume is in the middle

*I'm newbie, sorry for bad playing