How to turn off the effects (reverb, chorus etc) on a CT-X700 ?

bopkitbill

Hello!

First post here.  Lifelong music nut here.  I just bought a CT-X700 (haven't recieved it yet) and I'm reading the downloaded manual...

My question is:  So far I haven't been able to find in the manual how to turn off the reverb or chorus or any other effect.

I like to hear the sounds without any "sugar" first....I did find the effects in the manual but I can't tell if that's for the overall song or if it's possible to remove reverb from an individual sound.

I'm asking if someone here might be able to tell me if it's possible to turn effects on and off of individual sounds and how to do it?

But mainly I just need to know if it's possible to do...so I know I'm not just wasting time looking for it.   Thanks!

Looking at the manual, I see an off setting for reverb.  And you can hear a tone without DSP if you put a tone with DSP as your upper tone, and then choose whatever tone you want to hear dry for the lower part.  As far as chorus, I'm not sure.  Some of the CT-X700 owners on the forums can say for sure.