Video Files on Forum ×

Pan CC 10 issue on Px5s ?

Idarom

Hello!

Sometimes (I do not know really the reason), when I use the pan on MIDI 100% on my DAW to the left, still I hear some sound on the right channel of my Px5S audio. Any setting needs to be adjusted in px5s that it use MIDI pan 100% to the left or right?

I turned on/off High Res Out

MIDI OUT to MIDI instead of KEYS

But none of them solve this issue  

Thanks

1 hour ago, Idarom said:

Hello!

Sometimes (I do not know really the reason), when I use the pan on MIDI 100% on my DAW to the left, still I hear some sound on the right channel of my Px5S audio. Any setting needs to be adjusted in px5s that it use MIDI pan 100% to the left or right?

I turned on/off High Res Out

MIDI OUT to MIDI instead of KEYS

But none of them solve this issue  

Thanks

I just find out some of the patches are not MIDI PAN responsive as usual. Is there any work around for that from the input side (Obviously if you record the audio you could pan it but this is not the same as original sound goes to one of the channels )? 

On 7/17/2021 at 4:16 PM, Brad Saucier said:

It's one of two things.  It could be effects which do not pan entirely, or dynamic panning is not turned on for that tone.

Thank you brad. The effect is not an issue as I put zero cc for all values ( reverb,...) except if there are some internal effects that could not be controlled by cc

I tested Dynamic panning on/off and still it does not make panning 100% to the left or right. Is the sample recorded in stereo mode?

Edited by Idarom
Tested dynamic panning