Video Files on Forum ×

How can I store song settings permanent, and leave other settings to default >

Dr Livingstoned

Hi,

I want to change a few settings permanent.

Song volume : default is 100 I want it permanent to 50

Song type is midi : i want it permanent to audio

For the rest I want to start the px-s3000 to start up default (no auto resume please!) 

If I use the bank, it forgets these song settings every time I power up the piano again.

Is there a way to permanent store song volume and type and leave everything else to default?

This is the story why :
I have a piano course with CD. I ripped the CD, put the wave files on a USB stick, and put it in the USB slot.
If I set the px-s3000 to song-type audio, I can play these songs from the song "buttons" (left from the display").
The only problem is that I have to switch every time the song type to audio.

And the volume is too high so I have to bring it from 100 to 50 every time again.

For me that is okay, but for my son it is quite a challenge. 

It would be so much better if the piano immediately starts up with these settings.

What can I do ?

Okay thanks.  it is a bit strange that the registrations dont save the song options, so the auto resume is the only option left.

And I say strange because the px-s3000 has so countless many options and the one I need is not one of them 😅

It is only a minor inconvenience, i will teach my son how to set the songs to audio and adjust the volume.

I dont like auto resume because if someone f*** up the settings it will remain until I factory reset.