Video Files on Forum ×

Robert Mile's Children played live on PX-560

AlenK

Seems to be a relatively recent YouTube upload from "id_deegee":

I don't know how he did the thunder and rain but if it too was from the PX-560 then I am guessing it was a .wav file played back from a memory stick. I have a question about that in the video's comment section. 

Btw,  think id_deegee could use a better keyboard stand! 

• Like 1

From what he said and what can be seen, he used audio in (or could have been added in post production). The audio led is not on, so I think it's not playing back from the USB drive.

And yes, the stand isn't very good. 😅 I think I've commented that in an older video from that channel.

Yes, he replied to my question saying he used a separate audio source. But If I am not mistaken he COULD have used .wav file playback from a USB stick had he so chose. AFAIK, the PX-560 allows normal playing on the keyboard and playback of rhythms while an audio file is playing in the background. (The XW-P1, OTOH, not so much.)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, thank's for watching that video,

As for the thunder and rain, now I play it from USB stick

but in that video it was added in the post because it was the first time performance, after that I've created the rain and thunder track and put it on an USB stick

Also I've redone synths/registrations for that track so they have some drone sounds and now I can play it to the end,