Video Files on Forum ×

A webMIDI master keyboard editor - MidiStage w/ PX-S1000 custom voices

Reg MidiStage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/14/2023 at 6:03 AM, Reg MidiStage said:

Hi @Brad Saucier,

As it covers various Casio models, you may want to move this to any generic category that already exist.
Thank you again.

Reg

Hello, I'm trying to use your app to switch my cts1 to the stage electric piano, however, I can't for the life of me find a browser that works with my iPad Pro. Tried safari, chrome, and Firefox... if you could please help me get this going on either an iPad or a Mac mini, I would be happy to donate for your work.

PS, tried to find your contact on the website, but this is the only way I can contact you as I don't have enough activity here to send messages it seems. 

@Robbbb, 

If you click on any of Reg MidiStage's demo links you get the message:

iOS (loading file only): Use Web MIDI Browser from the App Store.

I use the Web MIDI browser app with my iPad to access my CT-S1 sounds with MidiStage and works great. I posted a while back that I use it for my worship sets. I normally set up and save my MidiStage preset file using Chrome browser on my desktop computer then I copy the .json file to my iPad and load file from MidiStage in the Web MIDI browser on my iPad. I connect to CT-S1 with Lightning to USB adapter connected to a USB to micro USB cable.