Video Files on Forum ×

Auto Harmonize Function

MarcB
Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

Hi everyone! I need help on Casio CT-X700 that I recently bought. Can somebody help me how to run the Auto Harmonize function? I have been trying to follow page EN-30-31 of the User's Guide about Auto Harmonize but I can't make it run not matter what. There may be some steps I have missed perhaps. Can anybody help? Could you possibly give a detailed step by step  instruction? Thanks

Edited by MarcB

• MarcB changed the title to Auto Harmonize Function
  • Solution

Hi Marc, welcome to the forums.  Are you seeing the dot indicator on the screen show up next to auto harmonize?  If so, it should be ready to go.  Next step is to turn on accompaniment and play a chord in the chord section.  While a chord is playing, your right hand parts will have harmony notes added.

Hi Brad, thank you so much for your reply. Yes the auto harmonize is now working! The thing I missed before was to turn on accompaniment. Now I know that accompaniment must be turned on for auto harmonize to work as you mentioned in your reply. Thank you again for your help. I am so happy it is now working.

😊😊😊

• Like 1

• 1 year later...