Video Files on Forum ×

? How to set up a phrase to continue playing after trigger key is released ?

rkamn

Hello! When selecting a factory phrase to play, say, a drum loop in Zone 1, I can't figure out how to make it continue playing without having to hold a trigger key down. I'd like to trigger the drum loop with a press and release of a key or keys (I do understand how to set up the trigger key or keys, fixed or not...).  If I could do that, then I could play along with the drum phrase accompanying me.  I notice that in the factory Stage Setting called Piano Groove, the phrase plays continues to play after releasing the trigger key.  I'm unable, so far, to "reverse engineer" this Stage Setting and phrase to figure out how that's achieved.  I've also noticed, oddly, on Piano Groove if I stop the phrase by pressing the Arpeggio key (turning off the light), and then turn it back on... now that phrase DOES NOT continue to play for me unless I hold a trigger key down constantly. Something gets switched when I turn Arpeggio off then back on within the Piano Groove stage setting.  Any insight would be very appreciated.  Thank you in advance!