Video Files on Forum ×

No “My Setup” on the PXS-1100?

Piano Tone

So I am loving my new PXS-1100-but one thing seems really goofy to me (I’m hoping I’m wrong and just haven’t found the solution yet...)

I want the piano to default to light touch sensitivity when I turn it on; I tried the auto resume feature, but that feature seems kind of unusual - if enabled it will resume the settings you had set when you last turned off the piano (so what if I was messing about with another tone and had modified all sorts of settings for fun then turned the piano off; then all of those changes will be back when I turn it on).  

if I’m correct then the only way to default to light touch would be:

a) use Chordana play for piano and save my default setting in one of the 4 registrations and load it every time I turn the piano on

b) memorize the key combination for light touch and just manually change it every time I turn the piano on (this is probably what I will have to do

c) turn auto resume on and remember to set the piano up the way I want it every time I turn it off (ok this option is goofy ...)

if there is a way to set up default settings every time you turn the piano on that I am not aware of, please let me know.  The CTS-1 (even the CTS -300) have this with “My Setup”; any other digital piano I’ve owned (P125, FP30 Recital Pro) all remember “global” settings like this every time you turn the keyboard on.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...