Video Files on Forum ×

90's Music... Casio Keyboard are in Action!

I have just created a audio track by using Casio CT-X5000, MZ-X500, PX-5S, XW-G1 and other models that are Pa4X and Genos.

All the Tones and Rhythms are played by using Casio keyboards. Then I put all the things in daw and remixed and mastered it to make the sound experience bit high as much as possible.

Now,

Kick is used by Pa4X and MZ-X's Dance Kick which is also used in Old 1st gen Electropop rhythm.

Marimba tone is used by Genos and rest all the things are played and selected by Casio Keyboards. 

Like, Rhythm is fully played by MZ-X500

Plucks are selected from CT-X5000

Pads are Played from XW-G1

And Last but not the least... Piano is played from PX-5S...

Also, Vocals are selected and played from MZ-X500

All the functions are one-by-one recorded on MZ-X500 by connect the keyboard one-by-one via Insert In Stereo Terminals... 

As Wave is more pure then MP3, that's why MZ-X did a best job on every recording scenario. And my personal experience of recording on MZ-X500 is better the even Pa4X or Genos!

After recording all the things I got 93 TAKES of wave file, and I puts it on the daw then remixed and mastered it. And here is the final result:

This the the link of the video

Also, Please Subscribe the channel and Like the video. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 2 months later...

Hello,

This is my first comment on this forum. 🙂

The music is very nice and amazing.

It's like how 90's music will look like in modern music instruments in 2022's. Everything is very nicely placed... Wow 🤘🏻🏻👌🏻🙂🙂🙂

One request... Can you make available this music in 320kbps or 24bit sound quality. The music in youtube look like 128bit or 16bit sound quality or lower.

Thank You

8 hours ago, Alex16 said:

Hello,

This is my first comment on this forum. 🙂

The music is very nice and amazing.

It's like how 90's music will look like in modern music instruments in 2022's. Everything is very nicely placed... Wow 🤘🏻🏻👌🏻🙂🙂🙂

One request... Can you make available this music in 320kbps or 24bit sound quality. The music in youtube look like 128bit or 16bit sound quality or lower.

Thank You

Thank you very much. Sure, I'll try to make it in high quality then post it here.

All the keyboard records the audio in 16bit format that why you think this is in low quality but this is exactly not that what you are expected, right?

We can easily convert any audio from 24bit to 16bit but probably not from 16bit to 24bit. 

But I'll try it. 🙂

36 minutes ago, Alex16 said:

Can I ask you how you did mastered it. Is that master effect of the keyboard which you have recreated? And DAW is any effect of CT-X5000 keyboard?

The last thing... Sir, can you make the rhythm of this exactly composition (any short video of that on any keyboard) 🙂

I have done mastering with the DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). A digital audio workstation is an electronic device or application software used for recording, editing and producing audio files.

Yes sure, I'll make Rhythm of this track on my keyboard and upload a short video of that in a few days.

This track is created by using 'samples and playing of tones' of above mentioned keyboards.

• 1 month later...

So,

90's Music track ... Aka... 90's style dance.

I was created the audio track of this using daw with all CASIO keyboards sounds and samples.... Now, I just created a Rhythm of that. 

Which is created by using CTK-7200 and MZ-X500 keyboard.

Basic works I did in CTK keyboard and Advanced works like Event Editing I did in MZ-X500.

The rhythm is still un development. Still Ending is not created yet but this audio is good for preview, I call it a short clip of 90's Music Dance Rhythm.

Here is the link of an audio track

LINK OF AUDIO

Please forgive my last mistake at the end of the track 'the kick sounds twice' because full ending is not created yet.

.I hope you'll enjoy it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...