Video Files on Forum ×

Choosing buttons for sounds

Lost

How will I be able to quickly switch to my chosen sounds, for example at a gig where one song requires 4 sounds (let's say strings, choir, grand piano and harp)? Can it be set to be done by pressing one button for each sound? (Sorry my first time learning to use this.)

Stage settings.  100 editable stage settings are accessible by the bank of buttons right of the display screen.  Each state setting is a snapshot of performance related settings.  I recommend thoroughly exploring all 100 stage settings, get familiar with what is possible.  Move all sliders and knobs with each stage setting.  Use the pedals.  Various stage settings change what they do.  Once you have an understanding of what it possible, then you can start editing to make your own.  Start with a stage setting which might be close to your desired setup, and edit that one. 

Here is a thorough YouTube playlist of tutorials and live clinics for the PX-5S by our friend Mike Martin.  I highly recommend them.  You'll be up to speed if you watch all of them.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1