Video Files on Forum ×

CT-S1000V setup using Ventilator II

I am setting up my CT-S1000V to use as a lightweight keyboard for rehearsals.  I want to use the Vibrato/Chorus functions available in the Rotary and Drive Rotary DSPs but NOT use the Rotary effect.  I'm thinking the easiest way to do this would be to create a Registration that has the Rotary Brake On.  That should give me the V/C options, I desire, while leaving the Leslie effect in the hands of the Ventilator II.  Does anyone have a better or easier solution?  My goal is to eliminate any "spinning effects" in the CT-S100V and use the Vent II for the Leslie effect, but retain the other onboard organ effects, i.e. Drive, etc.   Can I assign Vibrato/Chorus to Knob 3?  

Sounds good to me! My drawbar organ set-ups have vib/cho assigned to a Knob 2 and BRAKE assigned to Knob 3. Sometimes I want C3, sometimes I don't. 🙂

Not a Vent, but I eventually want to try the CT-S1000V with a Lester K (already on hand).

-- pj

• Like 1