Video Files on Forum ×

Problem transfer liryc

hi, I have a problem with the connection to APP Liryc Creator.
Once connected, the app connects to the instrument, I can even rename it, but after creating new words, I can't transfer them. It takes a long time, the instrument starts the procedure, but shows the error "Check the connection between the instrument and the smart device, and try again."

My cable usb is ok. 

I can play it in garage band and in other applications it is visible.
I even tried on iphone 11 with original usb adapter and always transfer error.

?:)

The error message usually means something is faulty with the cabling.  I have a cable which shows a connection in the app, but it's not stable enough to perform reliable lyric transfers, and often fails.  Replacing with a higher quality cable solved it.  For Apple products, it's usually better to purchase official Apple branded cables and adapters.  

14 hours ago, mr-hammond said:

hi, I have a problem with the connection to APP Liryc Creator.
Once connected, the app connects to the instrument, I can even rename it, but after creating new words, I can't transfer them. It takes a long time, the instrument starts the procedure, but shows the error "Check the connection between the instrument and the smart device, and try again."

My cable usb is ok. 

I can play it in garage band and in other applications it is visible.
I even tried on iphone 11 with original usb adapter and always transfer error.

?:)

Are you absolutely sure you selected "CT-S1000V" on the SAVE screen?  When I first got my S1000V I got the error that you described when I tried to transfer lyrics from the app to the S1000V. I wrongly assumed that the app would default the save location to the S1000V, but I subsequently found out it was trying to save to the phone's downloads folder (that was the default save location). I tried again except this time I ensured that I selected "CT-S1000V" on the save screen (as shown in Brad's post above) before saving/ transferring. When I did this, the lyrics transferred fine. 

• Like 1