Video Files on Forum ×

Recording CDP-S350 to iphone?

LaserHat

Is there a way to record my CDP-S350 to iphone via USB to Lightning adapter? I am not looking for MIDI control, just a simple .wav or .mp3 file. I tried connecting to my iphone using USB to Lightning connector and neither Garageband or Voice record Pro picked up the keyboard.

Am I using the wrong apps. I Played around with Chordana and found no way to actually record within the app (and it's a really buggy app in general).

All I want is to be able to record a clean signal into my iphone and be able to share it with friends etc. Currently I just record using iphone's speakers but it picks up the noisy keys and all the background noise (ambient, traffic, pets etc). Any help appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hi LaserHat,  to answer your question, I bought a Behringer UCA-202 from Amazon for $25, and it works great with my iPad through a USB to Lightning adaptor (generic brand). It is powered by the iPad itself, so no need for batteries. I can even connect a USB 2.0 hub and have both the audio interface and a MIDI cable connected to the keyboard, though this is fidgety sometimes.

• Like 1