Video Files on Forum ×

Quick clip of a project I'm working on...

Using sounds entirely from the CT-S1000V, I've been trying to compose an original song.  I seem to be stuck right now.  I'm trying to finish it, but the entire picture hasn't hit me yet.  You either have it, or you don't.  I decided to move onto other things and let this rest for a while then come back to it.  Maybe I'll get some ideas I didn't last time.  I think the CT-S1000V inspired me TOO MUCH.  I threw so many cool ideas into this one project, it got a little too complex.  I've always felt that simple is best.  I need to listen to my own words, step back and try again, keeping it simple.  Here is a short clip of what I feel is the foundation for the entire song.  

Audio clip.....

https://soundcloud.com/bradmz/ct-s1000v-song-alternate4-short-clip

Screenshot of the project...many many clips and tracks.... 😅

Screenshot (52).png

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Bonjour,

C'est carrément superbe, en écoutant au casque l'effet stéréo et la clarté des sons des instruments choisis est magnifique le morceau est vraiment très bon, j'adore c'est vraiment dans la musique que j'aime. Il ne faut pas l'abandonner, j'aimerai bien pouvoir créer quelques choses comme cela..

Bravo Brad.

Christian

Hello,

It's downright superb, listening to the stereo effect with headphones and the clarity of the sounds of the chosen instruments is magnificent, the piece is really very good, I love it, it's really in the music that I love. Don't give it up, I wish I could create a few things like this..

Well done Brad.

Christian

• Thanks 1