Video Files on Forum ×

PX350 quick recording tutorial

Jokeyman123

After reading a few posts recently-I am embedding this small rich text format document (.rtf) which describes the simplest way to record and manipulate "song recorder" tracks form within the PX350 Privia's song recorder functions. with its lack of huge screen as on the newer Privias, I thought this might be helpful since all of this must be done with button pushes and a rather small LCD screen, but this has a powerful 17-track song recorder which if you l know how to work your ay around it, can lay down some very nice sounding tracks IMHO. I originally typed up this tutorial for myself as I like to use these Casio (and other brand) internal midi/song recorders for laying down tracks.  .RTF docs should be automatically opened by windows. I don't have an Apple platform machine, but rtf's can also be read by most tablets and smartphones, although you might need a "reader" app for rtf.

I use the open source "abiword" word processor for .rtf files in the Windows platform.

PX350 quickstart recording.rtf

Edited by Jokeyman123
  • Like 1