Video Files on Forum ×

CT-S1000V Review Part 8.5 - UPDATED INFORMATION: Multitrack Recorder & MIDI

Hey all,

I've been pre-occupied these past few weeks with family coming to stay for three weeks, a trip to NYC and also getting sick with a throat infection. Hence there being a delay with uploading videos on my channel. Anyhow,  at last I've managed to finish editing my latest video where I wanted to correct some incorrect information I gave out and also address some issues I encountered in my Multitrack Recorder and MIDI Connectivity episodes. It turns out that some of the issues were due to my DAW, and also due to me not fully grasping the concept of recording layers over MIDI. I re-examine all of these in this latest video and show how recording layers and working/ editing MIDI files SHOULD work, and also demonstrate how ACT DSPs cannot be used when sending MIDI to the S1000V.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

Firmware has been released.  You'll probably need to make yet another update video.  😜

FFS! 😝

Thought I was done and dusted with my CT-S1000V review series,  and I'm currently working on a totally different project right now!

Looks like I will have to dust down my S1000V and set up the cameras again!

• Like 1