Video Files on Forum ×

Differences between px-s6000 and px-s7000

I don't know of a complete comparison chart offhand, but I can point you towards two very good sources of information on each model.  

https://www.casio.com/us/electronic-musical-instruments/product.PX-S6000BK/

https://www.casio.com/us/electronic-musical-instruments/product.PX-S7000HM/

I'll keep looking for a chart in the meantime.  You can also download manuals for each model.  Hope that helps some.  

I did some research based on the manuals and a Casio product brochure.  Here is the summary, not including color options.  This may not be all inclusive, but it should be close.  

PX-S7000 includes almost everything from the PX-S6000 (exceptions listed below) and adds the following...

• Adds included stand with felt piano cover (available as optional accessory for the PX-S6000)

• Adds included fixed triple pedal unit exclusive to the PX-S7000

• Adds 50 more preset tones, including best hits piano category and 2 additional sampled grand pianos.  (350 tones on PX-S6000, 400 tones on PX-S7000)

• Adds aliquot and open string resonance piano effects

• Adds 2 assignable EX buttons.  Functions include; Arpeggiator On/Off, Casio Music Space App assignable function, Layer on/off, Split on/off, Arpeggio Hold On/Off, Start/Stop, Sustain On/Off, Registration Recall, Registration Sequence Increase, Reg Seq Decrease

• Adds internal flash memory for audio recording, no need for a USB flash drive (PX-S6000 requires a USB flash drive)

• Adds half position soft pedalling when using the included fixed pedal unit; On, Half, Off. 

• Adds Illumination Mode when listening to audio from Bluetooth sources.  Touch panel interface will create a light show based on the audio currently playing.  

PX-S7000 removes the following features found on the PX-S6000...

• 2 assignable knobs. Assignable functions include controlling tones (tone editing), effects levels, and volume levels of various parts.  

• DSP editing 

Here is the except from the brochure for reference.  PX-S6000-PX-S7000_Comparison.pdf

• Like 1