Video Files on Forum ×

Hip-Hop Pop Rhythm

Hi everyone,

I have just created the new rhythm by using the keyboard and a computer.

So, the rhythm is incomplete for now, but soon it will get completed. And when the rhythm gets completed, I will share that file here with you all so you can experience the new way of music in the rhythm function in keyboard.

For a little refrence, I am leaving here the link of that audio that I have recorded with the MZ-X500 keyboard.

https://on.soundcloud.com/eD7U7

Please use your headphones or any other headset device to experience the rhythm in a full frequency responce.

Thank You

Edited by Akshansh Khare - Alex
Corrected some minor words mistakes.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...

HipHopDance

The rhythm is just updated!

Let's find out then vs now result...

This is totally up to you to find and letting me know if there any upgrade or downgrade needed in the rhythm or not. Let's contribute to make this rhythm better ever.

Currently I have created four variations and first fill-in of a rhythm. I am just putting a link in a download section within a few days when the rest three fill-in gets completed.

I also want to know that if there are some of the songs which can be played in the rhythm please let me know.

Some of the parts of a mixer track of the rhythm is just automated by MIDI CC Events by the software that I have created which is under development for the Casio keyboards for making a rhythms.

Rhythm is supported on all the Casio keyboard models (not all currently, as I have not tested that on all the keyboards)

Currently recorded from MZ-X500. I have not mastered the audio with any of the digital audio workstation. What you are listening is original one.

Supported models list:
MZ-X500
MZ-X300

CT-X3000 (3100CN, 8000IN)
CT-X5000 (5100CN, 9000IN)

CTK-7200 (7300IN)

Listen to Hip-Hop Dance Pop for all CASIO keyboards. by AKSHANSH KHARE Alex on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/57fcY

I want your genuine review and suggestion to make this rhythm better. 🙂

• Like 1