Video Files on Forum ×

PX 560 panning -rhtyhm not able to copy to registration

richard

I am not able to pan percussion in mix section of keyboard totally to left or right side outputs and copy to registration..  I play left hand bass accompanying a vocalist and play piano and pad strings as well.   I play into a mixer so I can adjust mix on the fly while I am playing.  I pan bass to left and strings to left as well.  I would love to pan rhythm track to right side totally giving my total independence in mixing but keyboard will not allow me to mix totally to the right side.  Only 3/4's i believe.   How can I write this desired mix into my registration?   I can make the adjustment on pan in the mix section but it will not copy to registration.

Please help me with this.

Thank you,

Rich

Unfortunately the PX-560 is not designed to pan entire rhythms left or right.  Rhythms control the mixer, using mixer settings stored with each rhythm for each instrument part in a rhythm.  It is used to create stereo accompaniment.   

To do what you want, you would have to edit each rhythm, pan each mixer part in edit mode, perhaps remove some effects which won't pan, or change some tones which won't pan, and then store changes as user rhythms.  This would be tedious because it is not intended to be used that way.