Video Files on Forum ×

Arduino MIDI controller from UK

Just got this-an Arduino-based controller. I am not conversant with Arduino programming/designing my own Arduino controllers (or I'm just too lazy to learn) so bought a pre-programmed controller.  It is VERY programmable and i am currently trying it out on a digital piano with no mod or pitch bend wheels-one knob does control modulation from the factory on each of my keyboards without reprogramming, and generally pitch bend does not use a standard CC number from what I can see, this uses CC exclusively for all the controls so not sure how i will implement pitch bend, but each control can send on a separate midi channel and can be programmed with any CC. and the joystick is not spring loaded, which works for me anyway.  I am also going to try this out with my PX560, see if I can add any external midi functionality-it can send on USB and MIDI DIN simultaneously so can be used with hardware or software. Very well-made fits right on top of any of my workstations/pianos. got it pretty quickly from the UK, very nice.

Arduino joystick edit.png

• Like 4