Video Files on Forum ×

Audio Recording on Mobile device DAW

Unless I'm missing something in the settings or setup it doesn't appear that the CT-S1000V transmits Audio either over USB or Bluetooth.  The Bluetooth looks like it receives Audio but doesn't appear to transmit it.  Yes it all works with MIDI, but at some point unless you can record the Audio, if you play everything back via MIDI then surely if you add more tracks eventually you will run out of voices.

Just to head this one off before it starts, yes you can transmit Audio and Midi over the same USB cable, I have seen a Keyboard from another manufacturer doing it. 

I know I could connect my mobile device to an Audio interface to achieve this, but lets face it it's a bit of a pain doing so.

I just recently installed Cubasis and it's more like a desktop DAW than others and this lets you record an Audio track or MIDI track.

So I don't know if it's a setting or if the CT-S1000V only transmits Audio via the TS jacks, which is a bit of a shame if that is the case.

Thanks for the feed back.

19 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

You will need to use the analog audio output.  Casio does not include USB audio interfaces in any of their products and Bluetooth is an audio receiver only.  

Thanks for the reply.  I've tried numerous ways and couldn't get it working.  The WU-BT10 indicates Wireless MIDI & Audio, so a little confusing, I was expecting 2 way Audio.