Video Files on Forum ×

CT-X5000 Small LCD Screen...

FlashyEagle8

Experiencing personal visual pbms, and my Casio LCD screen starts to be quite Small.

Is there some ways to plug a Tablet or any Displaying Device on Casio that would "Zoom" its LCD screen ? At some point, a bit like the existing software system "SmartViewer" that can cast...

Any ideas, even if bit dumbie, always would be useful.

Thanks

Technically, not possible. However, you can use a thing called "camera microscope" - it is a camera with own LCD screen, so you just place it over the your screen and see the zoomed image on it's screen. Or you can use camera module with HDMI output and connect it to monitor of desired size.

1 hour ago, Just Alex said:

Technically, not possible. However, you can use a thing called "camera microscope" - it is a camera with own LCD screen, so you just place it over the your screen and see the zoomed image on it's screen. Or you can use camera module with HDMI output and connect it to monitor of desired size.

Hey Thanks !

That was the sort of things i’ve been looking for !

For the camera miscr oscope, heard it but as some Tubular Pen-like pluged with phone ; in Spy movies, u see it when Fbi/Cia uses it !

Now, for Camera module wasn’t sure of what this is, but looks like then SOCELL from Samsung. Is it that sort of thing u meant ?

Then, fornmynVisual pbm, it isnt just Small/Big but also a Brightness/Contrast and LCD Color issue.

Actually, for me the best display is DarkMode which is Black background and White fonts, Yellow/Green is still Great.

For this feature, u get everywhere in Kitchen Appli1nces (-dishwasher, interphone)

So im looking for this thing for everyday use and not juztnonoy’ Casio keyboard

In the meantime, did some Testing with Casio Display/Contrast, i raised the Value to 14 inside’Dark Room and looks great, but when Lighted-Room its horrible, thats why i stayed Value 11-12

So for this Keyboard its mainly Brightness/Contrast issue, im afraid...and i dont see here a Brightness option, other than "Contrast".

Is there anything i can do with this from Casio ?

You would be so kind to me if u provide help or support from this

Thanks so much in advance !

Edited by FlashyEagle8

These magnifying lenses have another issue - very narrow viewing angle, making things even worse in case of limited angle LCD screen, which Casio has.

So my idea is far better - Buy a cheap camera, which can output image over the HDMI or VGA - these can be bought on ebay under $20, place it over your keyboard and connect it's video output to a larger monitor.

Yeah and when size increases, the problems increase, too :)

The screen is flat, right?

But these magnifying glasses have curved focus field, as any normal optics do

So with larger sizes, you will have either center in the focus, or edges, but not both together.

The "normal" optics in cameras and so on, use special measures, to make that focus field flat

which of course, not available in these magnifiers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks

I don't know why i didn't get notifications from this Topic,’and luckily returned after going to qOptical Shop’for new Glasses, but got’some Eye disease RP + One strong Eye and One nearly Blind (its all mess up, iregular wavy view).

So, when reading im w2tching kind like’in Gunshot’s Target Lense (--with one eye only)

Anyway, for me, Bigger as Magnifier is somehow better, but as im’lacking Contrast, id need some DarkMode or NightMode ( like’in Androids).

So the best would be to Tweak to BW : Black (background) White w(Font)

However, this LCD Screen ie pbm for daily duties like’Interphone LCD, juzt like Casio...i never’see’anything, but on Keyboard isnmuch better, but still blurryw/foggy.

So’it’would help me for every’days Use !

Any ideas on that ?

However, i’ve just read yournprevious discussions whifh g1genle’ieeas, i kjow some’Provider linked withnmy Optic Shop that sells Googles,’electronic’googles, Zoomed Devices etc

As for the magnifiyijg Sheet, i wonder how it is called ?

And for Camera, yes, ive tried with my Phone, like to’turn On Camera, and itnmakes like a "Video" BEFORE u Trigger for’Picture !

It does help’z lot, but i need’somekind of Stand ! Also’theres thatnSheet’Stand we have, so i’could’fix somethijg out there theough the Holes.

But have no’idea with whifh Device i need and then how to fix that, so it lays’on LCD Screen like Flat’surface 

Anyway, seomthing like Magnify Sheet on the LCD or something soighoty above it, but what and how ?

Just feel free’to post me any ideas that comes out theough ur mind !  It be very helpful

thanks my’Friends