Video Files on Forum ×

Weird sound on piano tone, but gone after I go to Mixer menu page....

eldo gultom
Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

I just bought slightly used (looks very clean and just like new, the first buyer, bought it in mid 2019) PX 560M. When I tried the instrument, there is nothing wrong with it, but when I arrived, and tried it at home, only weird sound (like several instrument tones plays together) heard on piano tone.

After a few minutes go to menu page, and tried several menus, I realize that the weird sound gone, and real piano tone emerge after go to Mixer menu page (I don't have to change any parameters or anything, just be on mixer page)... very strange.

The very disturbing thing is after several minutes playing, sometimes this weird sound happens again - while I was playing !!, and I have to go to mixer page to get rid of it !!.

This weirdness is sill happens, after I shut down the Piano, and turn it  on again, and I have to go to mixer page, to "Fix" it. I have to go to to mixer page several times while I'm playing.

Please anyone, if you have some enlightenment, do share .. Thank You.

Hello I am also having a pitch issue on my PX 560 that I bought 2 years ago, noticed this starting over the summer. Very strange.  I have updated to 1.16 and still having the problem.  I actually have a recording on my MAC but trying to figure out how to drag it over for someone to hear.  Someone told me to try highlighting the transpose area on the display and holding the UP and DOWN keys (labeled YES and NO) that are next to the display screen simultaneously - it seemed to reset something, but I experienced the problem again this a.m.. very drastic tone issues, sounds like I am rather violently using the pitch wheel, but I am not, and it is secure in the off position...please advise how to add attachment if possible...

Turn down the modulation wheel.  OFF position is all the way down.  It should not be centered like the pitch bend wheel.  

This is it, thanks Brad...modulation wheel OFF position IS all the way down.

My new PX 560 is now operational !!

• Like 3