Video Files on Forum ×

Two cdp360 questions

WarrenF

1. When you've programmed a registration bank with a special sound, rhythm etc and are done with that, and want to go back to the standard keyboard, how do you do that? I can turn the keyboard off and back on, but must be a different way like a stop button?

2. I've read up on the synchro stop function on page 35 of the manual but it's not working for me. Am I missing a step not shown in the manual?

Thanks, Brad for the quick answer. So I was kinda right in that turn it off and on gets you back. Don't know why I didn't think to register that but will now.

Second question though was how to synchro stop. Start I can do. It's stopping that won't work. The manual says to press button 11 synchro stop and then with the accompaniment sounding, releasing all the accom. Keyboard keys will stop it. But didn't work for me. Warren

Oh I'm sorry, I misread your post.  For synchro stop, you should be listening to accompaniment playback first.  Press the synchro stop button and confirm the display is flashing as shown in the manual.  Play a chord in the accompaniment section and then release it.  The rhythm should stop.  

Ok. That did work to stop the rhythm and accompaniment. What I was trying to do was to automatically start and stop a rhythm without any other accompaniment. I can start the rhythm by using synchro start but the stop function only works when the accompaniment is playing. Apparently. Any work around that you can think of?

Ok thanks. Guess I'll just have to learn to be quick at the end of a tune and reach for that stop button! I could adjust the accompaniment down to zero but that affects the rhythm also. I guess the Casio engineers didn't anticipate a piano player who could play both hands and just wanted to add some drums. Thanks for your help. Warren

• Like 1