Video Files on Forum ×

Smartphone software for PX-S1000 is now CASIO MUSIC SPACE.

Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

Hi Casio users!    

I have noticed that the Casio CHORDANA app--      which I was instructed to install by Sweetwater--   is now a defunct/deprecated software.      Now one is instructed to install CASIO PLAY instead,   which I have done.

CASIO PLAY lets me dial in,  wirelessly,     various parameters of the PX-S1000...    adjustment to tones,  tuning,   FX,   etc.       But I haven't figured out how to save my new desired settings,        so I can call them up instantaneously at my performance gig.     Can you instruct me here?

Thanks,    ras

• Solution

Open "Piano Remote Controller".  You will see "Sync Settings" with an option to "load app settings to instrument", or "load instrument settings".  Select "load app settings to instrument".  The app can store up to 4 different setups for send to the piano as desired.  More info from the user manual here.

• Like 1

• Brad Saucier changed the title to Smartphone software for PX-S1000 is now CASIO MUSIC SPACE.