Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Previa PX_ 870 MIDI Playalong problem

Hello,

This is my first posting here

I have  the Casio Previa PX 870 since a few months , it's really a great piano, I only have a problem with the MIDI recordings, according to the manual it's possible to transfer 10 Midi songs from the laptop to the piano library, and use them as accompaniment for practice , which I've already done without any problem, the files are really in the Piano library .  I noticed that the files cannot be played on the Piano,  it gives me an Error ton when I start the MIDI file . The files were produced with iReal Pro and serve as accompaniment to the piano sound. I also tried with a midi file from the internet, unfortunately the same result. Maybe someone here has the same problem? I really appriciate andy Idea. Many Thanks. oneplus

Actually no error light is shown, but peep ton, by the way , other library demo songs ( Piano and Orchestra 60 files ) working fine and I can practice with it, but I need my own made files ( 61-70) , as I mentioned only a peep error.