Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Privia PX-560M Stuck on logo screen

PixelNoise

Hi,

Suddenly my Casio Privia PX-560M is stuck on Casio logo screen. I can’t do anything with keyboard. Tried factory reset ( press Tempo buttons up and down and power button) with no change. It boots up and whe it comes to logo screen nothing happens, it just sits there.. Any suggestions on what to do ???

IMG-4097.jpg

Unfortunately it probably needs to go to a service center. 

One random thought, download the latest firmware and put it in the root directory of a USB drive and put that in the PX 560, then power up. See if that changes anything. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Martin said:

Unfortunately it probably needs to go to a service center. 

One random thought, download the latest firmware and put it in the root directory of a USB drive and put that in the PX 560, then power up. See if that changes anything. 

Tried that today as well. It’s no difference. It boots up, loading and then stuck on logo screen. From what I have read in manual you need to go in menu and choose to update when USB is connected and I can’t pass through Casio/Privia screen 😢

A long shot, but maybe...how is the power supply and connection? If you can test the power supply voltage at its barrel try that.

I just did very well at Casio repair in Dover getting my damaged 560 repaired, if you have no luck with this. Mine has been trouble free for almost 6 years now and it was my fault this "broke"-speaker system failed, but there are connectors that can come loose inside, not easily but over time changes in temperature, humidity can cause connectivity problems.

Could be as simple as a cable coming loose inside, it can happen. Or worst case-mainboard defect. I needed it replaced, and the replacement and labor cost was minimal, turnaround time was less than 2 weeks.

• Like 1