Video Files on Forum ×

Here is my strings/piano that I made

Dshoff

I couldn't figure out how to put this attachment in my post "what strings do you like" so I put it here.  Just 40 secs of piano/strings.  I like how the strings now fade in and swell a little then fade out, pretty unobtrusive.  What do you guys thing?

David

Really nice - I just received my unit about two hours ago and have not figured how to layer the the regular piano with strings - I thought there would have been some simple way to touch a few buttons an away I go..I don't find the unit very intuitive or the tutorial manual either.

Mac

Mckeys, I had the same problem at first, I was completely lost with the 2 manuals, which didn't help me AT ALL.  I learned everything I needed to know by going to youtube and watching "pianomanchuck"s vids.  Just go to youtube and put in PIANOMANCHUCK ps-5x. I learned everything I needed to with those vids.  Mike has some good vids on here as well.  I used to own a Mo 8 (and traded it in for this one) and after watching those vids while sitting at my keyboard, this keyboard is MUCH easier to program then that one was.

David 

Guys, There is more active help for the PX5 than you will ever need.  There is a dedicated PX5s Facebook group if your on Facebook.  Consider yourselves invited. Questions get answered very quick there.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Casio.Px5s/

Also, here's Mike's most recent video in case you missed it.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJuhBWrLBoQ&feature=youtu.be