Video Files on Forum ×

downloaded moog tones

mike

Hey all. Newbie here. Question re: downloaded tones: I have the moog sounds, have downloaded them to the xw-p1. Where are they stored? I've been looking for the titles under "user" tones. Everything there is marked "untitled". I love the keyboard and still trying to get familiar with it.

Thx for the help. Mike

How did you "download them to the XW-P1". 

If you downloaded them from the site and put them on a SD Card, they need to go into the folder on the SD Card called "MUSICDAT".   Once there, put your XW-P1 in Solo Synth mode.  Press the MENU button scroll down and find the card menu and load each of the individually.

Otherwise just use the Transfer tool in the Data editor.  Much faster and easier.

Hi Mike - thx for your response. Yes I downloaded to sd card (I verified the tones {10} were in MUSICDAT file), then placed card in keyboard. XW-P1 screen indicated files were transferring, and posted "complete!" at end of process. I'm just trying to locate those tones in the keybrd memory.

Hi Mike. I downloaded and used the Data Editor to manage the moog tones. Worked great! There are 2 tones I would like to add some time to the "decay" interval. (to add time the note sounds after the key is released). How could I make that parameter adjustment?