Video Files on Forum ×

slider question

Leoaprilia2001

In the 2 zones that you want to crossfade, enable your preferred slider under Edit>Stage Setting>Zone>Controller.  Disable the slider for the other 2 zones.  Next. set the 2 slider targets to Volume or Expression.  (Edit>Stage Setting>Common>Slider#>Target1 and 2)  Then, set the Min/Max slider ranges to oppose one another.   

Example:

Target 1            Target 2

Min     Max        Min   Max

0        127        127     0

Edit:  I forgot that we need to use 2 sliders when crossfading zones. Modify my above method by adding a second slider for the other zone and use only 1 target for each slider (Volume or Expression).  Keep using the opposing MIN/MAX values so you can get the crossfade effect.  

• Like 2

I apologize. Your right.  But it's still possible with melody tones.  I forgot that we need to use 2 sliders when crossfading zones. Modify my above method by adding a second slider for the other zone and use only 1 target for each slider (CC07 Volume or CC11 Expression).  Keep using the opposing MIN/MAX values for the 2 sliders so you can get the crossfade effect.