Video Files on Forum ×

Downloading Tones

Knuckles

I sense some frustration here.  Breath....relax....  ohmmm........Of course we put tones up.   :D  Just not as many.   As far as searching..perhaps that's a good recommendation for further subdividing the sections. There's no search function that I know of that will do file types.  You could try searching tags.  That would be a way to do it but I'm not sure many tones are tagged.  None of mine are.  I never use tags. Shame on me.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

LOL! Frustrated................moi? No of course I'm not. Apologies if my shouty capitols gave that impression: just wanted to express myself clearly. (Even if I didn't get my tones, I did get loads of potentially fab SS's.......)

Please may I respectfully suggest that a TONE category (oops........I did it again........(and now I'm feeling a song coming on)......) be included when convenient.

Shame on you, Brad for never using tags.

PS.......................what are tags?

PPS....Love the ninja smiley (if that is what it is.....) How did you do that?

Thanks. :)

Yes.  Lot's of stage settings are "fab"

Oh baby baby...oops I did it again...got lost in the g......ummm moving on now.

Tags.  It's an option on the upload page where we can add short common descriptions that are searchable.  

Ninja.  Click the smiley above the edit area...it will show a list of smilies.  or it's this...: p h 3 4 r :  without spaces

• Like 1