Video Files on Forum ×

Bank change cc00

shep

Hi all, I have trolled the site but can't find an answer to; can I change banks by assigning bank change to a knob or slider?

Obviously I'm a new owner of the fab PX5s, cheers shep

Hi Choppin, my idea is to share the load as I change banks often I thought using a knob or slider would be quicker and less wear on the bank button, thanks for help, shep

I have a a number of different MIDI Designer layouts that are designed to quickly change Stage Settings. There is one that gives one-button access to the first 20 settings; one for the first 30; one that allows presetting of 15 Stage Settings selected from the entire 100; and one that has a big knob to dial quickly through all 100 wih buttons to step to previous and next setting.

There are a couple of minor issues that I would like to sort out, but generally they function well.

I'm not sure whether I can post them here or only to the MIDI Designer forum, but I'm happy to share them.

There are also some more complex and song/performance specific ones that I have as well, but I'm trying to get my head around sysex to be able to control some functions like transposition, EQ etc. Hopefully it won' be long before Mike's new layout containg those features will be available, then I see how it's done and implement them in my layouts.

(PS: Mike Martin, If you are reading this, perhaps you might consider emailing me the page as it is, so that I can see how you've done it and then complete my offerings :-). I understand that you are very busy man and that developing any professional quality app takes a lot of time, and I also understand that you might not want to let something out into the wild that might not be fully tested)