Video Files on Forum ×

Pedal 2 - Turn on one zone, turn off another

SonnyDaye

Is there a way to:

Turn ON one zone, and AT THE SAME TIME, turn OFF a different zone.....all with ONE press of Pedal 2?

Thanks for any help with this!

(Sorry for posting this twice....my original post was in a thread marked "Answered" and I thought that may discourage people from reading the topic even though my post is an "offshoot" of the original (answered) question.)

Sorry Sonny. We would need separate zone 1, 2, 3 and 4 on/off options as a pedal target.  As it is, we only have a general zone on/off switch.  There may be a workaround for this but I'm not aware of one offhand. 

The best way to swap between two sounds using the pedal is to use a hex layer tone.  Edit the hex layers to whatever tones you need.  Then you can use a pedal targeted to individual layers of a hex tone.  Using 2 targets, the pedal can turn off one layer while turning on another layer.  

Sorry Sonny. We would need separate zone 1, 2, 3 and 4 on/off options as a pedal target.  As it is, we only have a general zone on/off switch.  There may be a workaround for this but I'm not aware of one offhand. 

The best way to swap between two sounds using the pedal is to use a hex layer tone.  Edit the hex layers to whatever tones you need.  Then you can use a pedal targeted to individual layers of a hex tone.  Using 2 targets, the pedal can turn off one layer while turning on another layer.

Thanks Brad!

Hoping maybe someone can figure out a workaround. The hex layer solution wouldn't be useful for my situation.