Video Files on Forum ×

My new px-s5 will not come up in Grand Piano mode ?

computerguyrocks
Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

I am a newbie at key boards and I need some help. I recieved the piano today turned it on came up in grand piano mode like it is supposed to. I have been playing for 3 hours and it goes into some electric sound.

It still says  00 concertgrand. The only way I have found to get the piano back is to in go into system settings, initialize, all then I get the piano back, but if I shut it down and restart the piano it comes back up in that wierd electric sound. I never toughed any of the buttons, just playing..???

Again worked great for 2 hours. fiirmware 1.00

Going to try and bring it up to 1.13 But if anyone can help, kinda of loosing it here....:-(

As a beginner I should have never bought such a high end piano. I just wanted a good piano.

Any suggestions?

I just have a 1/4 inch in the left mono into a small amp.

Ok have the 1.13 update installed and the 2.5 updates all installed fine thanks to the videos and clear instructions.

I did a initialize all, great it is in piano mode. Till I turn it off...:-(

Power it back up, comes up in a weird electric sound....Please somebody give me a shout out. I am a 33 year seasoned broadcast Engineer. You would think I might be able to figure this out.

Nothing pluged in but the mono out to the amp.

yep Made one but to large for email. I can send it to my ftp site at ftp.3abn.org in a randall folder.

Email me for the login name and password.

computerguyrocks@gmail.com

it will take me a few min to load some software on the pc to pull the video off......

Thanks for helping !!

again comes up says

00 Concertgrand

p : 00      z1 : on

Grpnoconcert