Video Files on Forum ×

POP Presets

Casiokid

• 2 weeks later...

If I post a "cover" of a known song, I let others know here it is only for personal or educational use, not to be reproduced and sold or used for profit. I'm sure the administrators will take down any posts that are not within copyright laws, including my own. I would not wish to take advantage of someone else's work. One of the bands I was in was forced to "cease and desist" in the middle of a gig-the ASCAP rep came in, asked if we belonged to ASCAP, we didn't. He threatened to close the club if we didn't stop playing. Not kidding-we were covering dozens of songs as cover bands do, never noticed the "ASCAP" sticker on the club's window. As a union musician for many years-if I didn't have my card-i would not be allowed to play-and union reps would come and check in some of the clubs I played. Not all clubs were like this-but the serious "big-name" places were, at least back a few years. Why i'm always nervous about any music I post here. I always give credit to the original composers/performers who recorded.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MZ-X500:

Euro Samba -  "Tico tico no fuba".

Electro Pop 2 - Maroon 5 - "Moves like Jager" 

Rock Anthem - Europe - "Final Countdown"

80s super rock - Toto -"Africa"

80s synth pop - Depeche Mode - "Can't get enough"

Pop reggae - UB40 - "Red red wine"

And a lot more, including Lady Gaga and others :)