Video Files on Forum ×

New Update?!!!

Silvano Silva

that's it! and also a good UNDO button!!!

But, a question:i've tried to put my kronos output in the mz500 input, to play them together, but the sound of casio is much louder than what i can hear fron kronos (i must keep it quite low in order THAT ITS SOUND would  not be distorced) i tried with built in mixer of mz500 but no result; i thought i had found a solution for getting lower only the volume of all mz500 (in  CONTROLLER page set knob 1 to control "keyboard volume" but it DOES NOT CHANGE AT ALL MZ500 VOLUME... why? HOW DO YOU DO? AI DONT THINK I NECESSERELY NEED A MIXER FOR THAT, ISN'T IT?

12 hours ago, igor said:

that's it! and also a good UNDO button!!!

But, a question:i've tried to put my kronos output in the mz500 input, to play them together, but the sound of casio is much louder than what i can hear fron kronos (i must keep it quite low in order THAT ITS SOUND would  not be distorced) i tried with built in mixer of mz500 but no result; i thought i had found a solution for getting lower only the volume of all mz500 (in  CONTROLLER page set knob 1 to control "keyboard volume" but it DOES NOT CHANGE AT ALL MZ500 VOLUME... why? HOW DO YOU DO? AI DONT THINK I NECESSERELY NEED A MIXER FOR THAT, ISN'T IT?

You can use the BALANCE on the MENU

• 3 years later...

Olá amigos da   casio ,  nós proprietários do casio mzx500  e mzx300 ,   já estamos cansados de sofrer   com travamentos de samples ,com peças de samples sumindo, e também gostaríamos que resolvessem o problema de não  dar pra usar vários DSP  NOS TIMBRES  AO MESMO TEMPO ,   e também vários  outros bugs, por favor lancem uma atualização urgente , temos um grupo com vários usuários do mzx   e muitos reclamam dos mesmos  problema , gostaria muito que ouvissem a gente ... muito obrigado... .. 

On 11/19/2021 at 1:22 PM, Wenderson said:

Olá amigos da   casio ,  nós proprietários do casio mzx500  e mzx300 ,   já estamos cansados de sofrer   com travamentos de samples ,com peças de samples sumindo, e também gostaríamos que resolvessem o problema de não  dar pra usar vários DSP  NOS TIMBRES  AO MESMO TEMPO ,   e também vários  outros bugs, por favor lancem uma atualização urgente , temos um grupo com vários usuários do mzx   e muitos reclamam dos mesmos  problema , gostaria muito que ouvissem a gente ... muito obrigado... .. 

Olá amigo, estes problemas já foram muito debatidos e muitos foi encontrados soluçôes para contornar os problemas dos Samples no MZ-X. Quanto ao DSP não é um Bug mas uma limitação. Os DSPs do MZ-X são como inserts e só podemos utilizar 2. Alguns timbres do MZ-X já tem DSPs  inseridos e cabe a nós que programamos evitarmos utilizar Timbres com DSPs nos Ritmos. 

O MZ-X pode não ser um arramjador perfeito mas em comparação com os concorrentes da mesma faixa de preço é superior. 

Sempre pedimos para a Casio procurar corrigir e quem sabe mais melhorias, mas por enquanto nos cabe aceitar e torcer para que ela lance uma atualização e quem sabe um Novo MZ-X,

• 2 weeks later...

Necesita una actualización sería con sonidos profesionales bien logrados busco usarlo para estilos latinos la percusión es de juguete, para el techno, eurodance, Hause, trance, tampoco, en una nueva.

Poder cambiar los de fabrica x otros que estén mejor logrados

actualización sería bueno el poder cambiar los sonidos de fábrica ejem trompetas, trombones, synth brass por  otros samples mejor logrados, hay sonidos gm q se repiten y ello ocupa memoria, cambiar los estilos de fabrica x más a mi necesidad como latino o estilos electrónicas según sea necesidad Ejem: asia, Europa, chinese, latín.

2._ Lectura midi 0 y 1

3._ icono midi y icono MP3 los dos deverian leer ambos formatos.

4._grabacion de audio a 24 en ves de 16 el sonido acaba muy por debajo de un audio normal de cansiones.

5._al crear mi estilo necesito más intros o fill, poder tener la opción de convertir los eding a un fill o intro.

6._ poder grabar mis propios samples de otro teclado y editarlos desde mi Casio mzx500 sin necesidad de recurrir a una pc.

7._ tener la opción de usar las entradas línea in L mono R como entradas de micro, más efectos como robot de voz de niño a tenor etc.

8._ se necesitan 2 iconos de MP3 para mix y al reproducir un MP3 poder jugar con la pantalla al estilo de un dj durante la canción con filtros muy usados en el reggaeton, urbano.

Edited by Guivannitonos

It needs an update would be with well-achieved professional sounds. I seek to use it for Latin styles, the percussion is toy, for techno, eurodance, Hause, trance, not in a new one.

To be able to change the factory ones x others that are better achieved

Update would be good to be able to change the factory sounds, eg trumpets, trombones, synth brass for other better-achieved samples, there are gm sounds that are repeated and this takes up memory, change the factory styles x more to my need such as Latin or electronic styles according to be necessary Ahem: Asia, Europe, chinese, Latin.

2._ Midi reading 0 and 1

3._ midi icon and MP3 icon both should read both formats.

4._audio recording at 24 instead of 16 the sound ends up well below a normal tired audio.

5._when creating my style I need more intros or fill, to be able to have the option to convert the eding to a fill or intro.

6._ being able to record my own samples from another keyboard and edit them from my Casio mzx500 without having to use a pc.

7._ have the option of using the line in L mono R inputs as mic inputs, plus effects such as a tenor child voice robot etc.

8._ 2 MP3 icons are needed to mix and when playing an MP3 to be able to play with the screen in the style of a dj during the song with filters widely used in reggaeton, urban.

there are many sounds that are repeated in the gm
percussion sounds that are not in my need as a Latin
if the mzx 500
It would come with 800 or 600 sounds that the other editable ones are not repeated
percussion only what is necessary
and the other samples that offer it to you for free on a page so that you can insert it if it is your need, it would be good
same styles of music
that it only came with 100 and the rest for you to put it on your keyboard from the Casio page
so we would have more memory
to put better achieved sounds

Edited by Guivannitonos

• 2 months later...