Video Files on Forum ×

Phrase loop and vienna piano

ThePianist

I have a question about the phrase section. It is a nice feature but i'm wondering if I can play live with it and  can disable layers, like a loopstation from boss?

I heard the vienna piano on the celvanio website . I like the timbre  much more then the current Hamburg sound, so I wonder if it is possible to get these piano sound for the px5S?

Otherwise, is there a sound that is closer to the vienna in the download section?

Thanks in advance!

Head to our downloads section and try some different piano tones for the 5S.  You may find one you like better, but it's not possible to load sounds from other models.  

Phrases, it's possible to overdub a phrase while recording.  You can make a multi-split/multi-instrument hex layer tone to do some faux layering in a single phrase.  Sliders can turn off layers of a hex tone.  That might give you some things to work on.

Thank you for your fast reply! 🙂 Now, I'm trying with the hexlayers like you said but I can only overdub with one sound. The other sounds from the hexlayer can I not hear. I use the pianoscape preset from the download section. Im pretty new in all this things so do I something wrong?

I only know of one pianoscape in the downloads and that's a stage setting, not a hex layer tone.  A hex layer tone is 6 parts (layered or split) in one zone.  You have to find or make a hex layer tone with different instruments (split) laid out side by side on the keys, not layered or overlapping.  This won't work like loop station but it can be fun in it's own ways.

• Thanks 1