Video Files on Forum ×

touch settings

GMS

Any feedback re-settings used for the tone edit/function screens appreciated-i.e.what produces the best combination in terms of the 3 settings options in the function menu and what # to use when touch is "off" there to set the velocity,as well as where to set the tone edit touch between 0-127 ...

Understand what each affects i.e.in tone edit the higher you go in terms of #'s the more the touch you use affects the volume produced but would appreciate peoples input on what they use... have a WK6600 I bought about 6 months ago and wonder how long it takes for things to loosen up actionwise....

Thanks for the info -find I end up going into the event edit screen and adjusting this after recording to get a relatively uniform volume range for single-note lines passages....

appreciate further discussion of all the related aspects of this -.

Brad are you using a keyboard similar to the one I have?

Just saw you're one of the adminstators here-have another thread over in the WK6600 forum if you have a chance to take a look at it....