Video Files on Forum ×

What is happening at Casio

In 2020 I got only one Seller in Kerala who was offering the MZX kept for demo purposes (Open Box). And I tried contacting sellers in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Kerala, Delhi and also Casio India but they all said that it had been discontinued. You might be really lucky to have bought 4 of them.

The worst part about Casio discontinuing its legendary Keyboards is that they set a very high standard which no other brand can keep up with, and later on just discontinue the Keyboard making the customer mad (who couldn't buy the Keyboard when it was available!)

I'll still wait. Maybe they will at least launch a WK-X Series with 128 Note polyphony with modulation wheel, Sliders, Hex Layers etc. I'll wait!

1 hour ago, jibin.jacob3 said:

In 2020 I got only one Seller in Kerala who was offering the MZX kept for demo purposes (Open Box). And I tried contacting sellers in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Kerala, Delhi and also Casio India but they all said that it had been discontinued. You might be really lucky to have bought 4 of them.

The worst part about Casio discontinuing its legendary Keyboards is that they set a very high standard which no other brand can keep up with, and later on just discontinue the Keyboard making the customer mad (who couldn't buy the Keyboard when it was available!)

I'll still wait. Maybe they will at least launch a WK-X Series with 128 Note polyphony with modulation wheel, Sliders, Hex Layers etc. I'll wait!

I got my all keyboard Seal Packed Box. The latest keyboard of Casio is CT-S1000V which is the competitor of CT-X5000. 

MZ-X series is not hard to operate. It's high grade arranger series and therefore is contain lots of features. That are hard to edit from start over 'for a new user' for first time.

But, hex layer... 30 sounds can be played at the same time is the best option. Other keyboard doesn't have more then three layers at upper side.

Korg and Yamaha has only one lower layer which is limited. But in MZ you can decide your own like, three layers at lower and 1 layer at upper and etc.

The states where MZ-X is available are: Assam, West Bangal, Maharastra. I don't know about sellers but I know in these states this is still available.

Let me know if you're from India? I'll give you one contact information who is selling his keyboard.

Edited by Akshansh Khare - Alex
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Akshansh Khare - Alex said:

I got my all keyboard Seal Packed Box. The latest keyboard of Casio is CT-S1000V which is the competitor of CT-X5000. 

MZ-X series is not hard to operate. It's high grade arranger series and therefore is contain lots of features. That are hard to edit from start over 'for a new user' for first time.

But, hex layer... 30 sounds can be played at the same time is the best option. Other keyboard doesn't have more then three layers at upper side.

Korg and Yamaha has only one lower layer which is limited. But in MZ you can decide your own like, three layers at lower and 1 layer at upper and etc.

The states where MZ-X is available are: Assam, West Bangal, Maharastra. I don't know about sellers but I know in these states this is still available.

Let me know if you're from India? I'll give you one contact information who is selling his keyboard.

Yes, I'm from India. Please share the contact details of the seller who has this keyboard.

Thanks!

(Please note that I'm not looking for a used keyboard)