Video Files on Forum ×

NAMM 2019 any clues on what casio is preparing?

AbeEscape

I heard they would have a booth and demo some products. 

Of course I'm joking. But really, Casio has never been loose-lipped about product intros. If they are introducing anything at the show they will leak some tantalizing ads online a couple of weeks before. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, sslyutov said:

Hope they've fixed the noisy keys

I cannot care about Bluetooth less than anything else.

I hope too.

But doesn't look that is using the Grand Hybrid action, but the Privia action, because the hybrid action is taller.

By the way I think that a "chopped" GP-300 could be an interesting stage piano.

Make the stand with foldable or detacheable legs, make the underside of the piano flat, make the speakers optional and externally mounted, add expression pedal and the MIDI flexibility of the PX-5S, and eventually some knobs on the front.

I think that GP-series coul be DIY-chopped, but it will be an interesting hack (literally) and not a thing that could be interesting for the pro market (heck, even the chopped Hammonds are a rarity)

On 1/9/2019 at 3:17 AM, KeyboardMaestroYT said:

I am hoping for:

- 128 notes of Polyphony

- AiX soundchip.

- 76 Keys

- MZx Touchscreen and OS.

- mid/late 90s Casio styles.

- $500.

I would buy one immediately.

Yeah I am in too. I would immediately trade my DGX 650 (if the piano sound and keybed are on par with Yamaha, that is to say).

On 1/9/2019 at 3:17 AM, KeyboardMaestroYT said:

I am hoping for:

- 128 notes of Polyphony

- AiX soundchip.

- 76 Keys

- MZx Touchscreen and OS.

- mid/late 90s Casio styles.

- $500.

I would buy one immediately.

Yeah I am in too. I would immediately trade my DGX 650 (if the piano sound and keybed are on par with Yamaha, that is to say).

@MTapani

Seems you just cut the grass under my feet 😂 I was just about to post the very same video here but I took the time to answer to older posts and you were quicker.

Seems Jeremy See got an exclusive from Casio to demonstrate the new 88 keys AiX portable piano... this is very good news indeed.

Amazing times Indeed for keyboard lovers 😎👍

• Like 1

Hmmm... The “Jeremians” call is just a gimmick from Jeremy to be affectionate with his followers. And when you prove him wrong on a musical matter he usually admits it. You cannot blame him because he is trying to get famous on YouTube... many people do this, actually. And I wished I could play keyboard as well as he does.

Just my 2 cents,

vbdx66.