Video Files on Forum ×

Wah Pedal Vox 845

Landofpar

I am new to my px 560...   But, I found a guy on you tube who hooked up one of these pedals.. I hooked up a 1/4 cable to the line out (left)  Mono,  then, attached the other end to input on the Wah Pedal.  Then I attached a 1/4" jack from the pedal, into the Amp . I have a used Peavey KB amp. Must be a keyboard amp.. A guitar amp wont do. Unless you jump thru some conversion hoops. But, why do that when they make keyboard amps already. 

So, I tried it!!!!  (NOTE)  "I did not run the pedal out of the pedal jacks on the 560".  I just ran it  straight out of the "LINE OUT" jack, says " L/ Mono" .   Then I switched on everything carefully. And brought up the volumes slowly..... . And wella, I'm a budding frickin....... Jimi Hendrix..  It is a very solid wah effect..  Can't believe it was so easy.   So, now as newbie to the site... I've added my two cents to the chorus of users here.   Hope this helps someone enjoy this effect.

I purchased top of the line cables for my unit.  They are "Custom Series" Instrument Cables"   gold plated, cooper shielding tube, etc.  By a company that my music store carries.. Daddario.

Good luck...  It sounds wonderbarrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Check out my posts about the Line 6 Leslie pedal-not bad and for the price-the Ventilator will run you 200 US. the Line 6 is pretty nice with many variations of the leslie effect built in. Not midi controllable, but hey it costs 40-50 bucks. And although it is designed for guitar-I had no problems using the same signal path as you with the PX560. it works. Might sound a little dirtier than the Ventilator, i don't know but that's good, so does a real Leslie!