Video Files on Forum ×

New Sounds

Mike Martin

We're actively adding new sounds to the PX-560 library here on the forum.  Just uploaded about 7 or 8 today and will do more as soon as possible.

Note that tones that are "converted" from the PX-5S aren't guaranteed to be 100% identical. There is no software tool for this so  I'm having to manually step through over 500 parameters and its possible that I'll miss some parameters.  The effects system is not exactly the same and EQ can be stored as part of the patch on the PX-5S - this can't be done of the PX-560.  Some of the vintage EP tones in particular take advantage fo the System EQ.  You'll have to adjust them yourself to taste and save as a registration. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just played through each one-just when I thought the PX560 couldn't get any better ep sounds. Wow if one of these is not the Yamaha SY77 "dyno piano" which I have not heard anywhere else-except my SY77-some would call it the classic DX ep. Nice. And the Wurly additions are nice too. Thanks Mike.